04 Nov Call for Papers: ESMQ 2014 Special Issue “Value Co-Creation in Sport Management”
The aim of this ESMQ Special Issue is to spark the debate over value co-creation in the context of sport management, to develop better theories, and to provide guidelines for sport managers for the design of value creation as a collaborative relational and dynamic process between multiple actors. Guest editors for this issue will be Herbert Woratschek, Chris Horbel, and Bastian Popp (University of Bayreuth, Germany).
Please click here for the complete elaboration on the subject and call for papers.
Welcome are submissions which address topics that cover any of the following subjects, but are not (necessarily) limited to:
- Conceptualization of Value Co-Creation in Sport Management
- Relationships and Relationship Marketing
- Resource Integration in Sport Management
- Cultures of Consumption and Brand Communities in Sport Management
- Co-Branding in Sport Management
- Fan Behaviour
- Cooperation and Competition in Sport Management
- Alliances and Networks in Sport Management
- Service Dominant Logic and Sport Management
Special Issue Timelines
- April 15th 2013 – the strict deadline for submissions of manuscripts to the ESMQ ScholarOne Manuscripts site: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/resm. Please indicate that the manuscript is a candidate for the special issue “Value Co-Creation in Sport Management”.
- June 15th 2013 – return reviewers’ comments to authors
- August 15th 2013 – deadline for authors’ response to reviewers and to submit revised manuscript, and if necessary followed by a second round of review and final editing
- November 1st 2013 – editors’ submission of accepted manuscripts to the publisher
- February 2014 – publication of special issue as European Sport Management Quarterly (14,1)
If you have questions on the ESMQ Special Issue please contact the guest editors and send an email to email@example.com. We also encourage you to keep informed about the topic and join the debate in our facebook community and follow us on twitter.