Developing Sports Managers & Leaders Across Europe
The major outcome of the project will be to develop nationally meaningful and European-wide guidelines and policy recommendations on how to plan, deliver and embed employability frameworks in higher education and other forms of education in order to develop an effective and sustainable sport management workforce to continue to govern and run a sport industry that promotes economic development and health-enhancing physical activity and social welfare across Europe.
Good Governance enhancement through e-Learning for Sport Volunteer Board Members (GReFORM)
The main objective of the “Good Governance enhancement through e-Learning for Sport Volunteer Board Members (GReFORM)” is to increase the capabilities and knowledge of volunteer Board Members in sport organisations by providing online and research-informed education on Good Governance in sport.
The development of an electronic platform will allow board members of sports organisations, especially Volunteers -in their own time- to follow a series of educational modules on Good Governance principles (Integrity, Accountability, Transparency, Democracy, Participation and Inclusivity). By providing up-to-date,
research-informed and quality oriented educational support to Volunteer Board Members, the good governance of sport organisation will be strengthened.
1. Cyprus Sport Organisation, Cypress
2. Centre for Entrepreneurial Development, Alliance, and Research (CEDAR), Cypress
3. University of Leuven, Belgium
4. University of Patras, Greece
5. Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania
6. University of Palermo, Italy
7. Lithuanian Union of Sport Federations, Lithuania
8. Italian Handball Federation, Italy
9. European Observatoire of Sport and Employment (EOSE)
10. European Association for Sport Management (EASM)
For more information please visit www.greform.eu