LEAD, DON’T FOLLOW!
Make your own experiences during 4th EASM Summer School 2013 at the University of Bayreuth, Germany!
In the tradition of its international student seminars and three EASM Summer Schools, the EASM Board and the University of Bayreuth continue its cooperation with the 4th EASM Summer School (17th – 21st May 2013) in order to offer a strong and differentiated service for future sport management professionals.
The EASM School is a great opportunity for students to enrich their degree with new insights in the field of International Sport Marketing. Participants have the chance to build up their own international network within the sport business and to make new friends from all over Europe.
Facts & Figures:
- Time: 17th – 21st May 2013.
- Place: Campus / Sport Institute of the University of Bayreuth, Germany.
- Content: Focus will be on International Sport Marketing. Knowledge in this field is essential to all sport managers of non-profit and for-profit sport organizations.
- Learning objectives: Getting new insights and expertise in the field of International Sport Marketing. Furthermore, students will be able to apply professional marketing tools in their sport organizations.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 31st March 2013
You want to know what to expect? Have a look on this video:
Please click on the links in the menu for the report of the 3rd summer school, and facts and figures, poster (PDF) and the registration form of the 4th EASM summer school 2013.
But do follow us on facebook!
For further information please contact Stefan Tselegidis:
University of Bayreuth / Campus-Akademie